H2O Floor Markers (Green)
- Extra-large rugged marker writes on well-sealed wood floors and other non-porous floor surfaces
- Cleans off most well-sealed floors with just water and FloormarX R&R Foot Towels (use FloormarX Foot Wipes for any possible ghosting that may be left behind)
- Ink may clean off with some types of custodial cleanings
- Great for making small symbols, letters, numbers and dashed lines that will be used by students and athletes who will not be sitting on marks or wearing wet shoes
- Huge ink supply lasts as long as five rolls of average floor tape
- Bold bright colors are easily visible
- Sturdy extra-wide felt tip and large body can handle heavy use
- Quick drying ink
- Create three widths of lines, letters, numbers, symbols
- USE ONLY ON WELL-SEALED, NON-POROUS, CLEAN FLOORS
- ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABELS ON FLOORMARX® MARKERS, R&R FOOT TOWELS, AND CLEANING FOOT WIPES
- READ MORE BELOW ON THE "KNOW YOUR FLOOR” SECTION
5.5 inches L
1.5 inches W
Ink Colors: Red, Orange, Blue, Green and Purple
Features: 1.25” durable tip
KNOW YOUR FLOOR
NOTICE: CURE TIME FOR NEWLY SEALED FLOORS VARIES GREATLY. BEING ABLE TO WALK ON A FLOOR DOES NOT MEAN IT IS FULLY CURED. FLOORMARX® SHOULD NOT BE USED ON RECENTLY SURFACED FLOORS THAT HAVE NOT COMPLETELY CURED, AS STAINING MAY OCCUR. ALWAYS TEST FLOORMARX® ON MULTIPLE SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREAS OF THE FLOOR BEFORE FULL USE!
Notice: Adult supervision recommended. Use only on well-sealed, non-porous, clean floors. Always test on small inconspicuous areas of floor before use, as ink is not suitable for all floors. Do not use on recently sealed floors as staining may occur. Ink left on floors for prolonged periods of time may become more difficult to remove.
Where to Buy
Toledo Physical Education Supply
There are no reviews yet.