Floormarx® H20 R&R Foot Towels (Pack of 20)
The FloormarX® H2O R&R (Rinse & Re-Use) Foot Towel is made of a strong, durable, and absorbent material that will stand up to the pressure of a tough cleaning with your foot, without damaging the seal of your floor. The absorbent material allows for the best cleaning of FloormarX® H2O ink off your floor, and then can easily be rinsed out with just water and re-used. Don’t waste paper products or spend time and energy putting cloth towels in the washing machine.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Keep R&R Foot Towels folded, rinse under faucet, squeeze out excess water.
- Use foot on folded towel for maximum pressure to clean. Change positions and sides of towel as needed.
- Rinse and Re-Use!
- For harder to clean floors, or in case of ghosting, finish clean with FloormarX® Foot Wipes!
- Durable wipes hold up to tough cleaning using your foot
- Rinse and Re-use for less waste and less hassle
- Will NOT damage floors
- 20 Towels per Bag (11.8” x 23.6”)
KNOW YOUR FLOOR
NOTICE: CURE TIME FOR NEWLY SEALED FLOORS VARIES GREATLY. BEING ABLE TO WALK ON A FLOOR DOES NOT MEAN IT IS FULLY CURED. FLOORMARX® SHOULD NOT BE USED ON RECENTLY SURFACED FLOORS THAT HAVE NOT COMPLETELY CURED, AS STAINING MAY OCCUR. ALWAYS TEST FLOORMARX® ON MULTIPLE SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREAS OF THE FLOOR BEFORE FULL USE!
Notice: Adult supervision recommended. Use only on well-sealed, non-porous, clean floors. Always test on small inconspicuous areas of floor before use, as ink is not suitable for all floors. Do not use on recently sealed floors as staining may occur. Ink left on floors for prolonged periods of time may become more difficult to remove.
Where to Buy
Toledo Physical Education Supply
There are no reviews yet.